Letters of Intent Being Accepted for Elderly and Disabled Program
AMATS is accepting Letters of Intent (LOI) from providers of transportation services. Successful projects will be funded under the Federal Transit Administration’s (FTA) Enhanced
Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program (FTA Section 5310). $988,277 in federal funds is available for project implementation.
- July 6 Deadline for Letter of Intent
- August 6 Deadline for Applications to AMATS
- August 16 TAC TIP Subcommittee Review – Tentative
- September 5 AMATS Mailout
- September 20 Policy Committee Approval