AMATS receives over $15 million dollars a year to invest in the region’s transportation infrastructure. All funding is provided through the federal government by the federal gas tax which is paid when consumers purchase gasoline. This table provides an overview of the funding programs that AMATS helps to administer. AMATS uses these funds to help communities pay for road maintenance, safety improvements, congestion relief and bike and pedestrian infrastructure.
The next round of AMATS funding is available from now until November 3, 2023, when applications are due. Please direct any questions to Amy Prater at 330-375-2436 ext. 4633.
Funding Applications (Excel/PDF):
- TASA Application/ TASA Application 2023
- STBG Application/ STBG Application 2023
- Resurfacing Application/ Resurfacing Application 2023
- CRP Application/ CRP Application 2023
- TASA Supplemental Application/ TASA Supplemental Application 2023
- Additional Information Sheet